The 5601 Sidewinder Sleeve is excellent for most mobile and industrial applications as it remains very flexible regardless of temperature. 5601 is used for bundling hoses, wires, and cables. The heavy urethane coating reduces surface friction, providing excellent abrasion resistance for wet, high UV and sharp edge applications.
- Material: 1000 Denier Cordura (10.5 oz.), with 4 oz urethane lamination
- Temperature Range: -60°F (-51°C) to +250°F (121°C)
- Abrasion Resistance: Excellent; tested to ISO 6945 Specifications
- Puncture/Tear: Very good; resists tearing
- UV Protection: Excellent; meets EN13758-1, max rating of 80 new/dry
- Chemicals: Very good resistance to water and petroleum
- Wicking: Excellent resistance
- Meets MIL-C-83489, FED-STD-191A, MIL-STD-810F
Contact Suburban Manufacturing for more information today.